VIRAL: LUCHI NAPAHIYA SA SARILING SHOW - News Trend Portal

Hot

Post Top Ad

Monday, September 25, 2017

VIRAL: LUCHI NAPAHIYA SA SARILING SHOW

Enrile: I have no idea, my God why should I do that? What for?
Luchi: But at that time Sir, did you know that Marcoses hand was behind it?

Enrile: Who said it was the hand of Marcos behind it? I never said that!

Luchi: Hanggang ngayon na si President Duterte maya't maya ay nagbabanta na baka mag deklara siya ng martial law

Enrile: Ayaw ninyo yun? Ayaw ninyo na gamitin ni Presidente ang kapangyarihan na ibinigay ninyo sa kanya?

Luchi: Ang publiko po in general na papraning pagdating sa martial law
Enrile: Ano? Who are these people? How did you know the temper of the people?
Luchi: Well they expressed it in the news like students in the rallies
Enrile: You know to tell you the truth, people even now feel more secure according to them, the people that I talked to them because I travel almost every month from Manila all the way to the North.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad